5. This is the tricky bit! Carefully peel off the shiny red backing on the tape, it may take several goes but it really does peel off! Peel the backing off all of the tape you've used.
OPEN FOR ORDERS - TURNAROUND TIME IS 2-5 WORKING DAYS PROCESSING TIME
Tips on how to mount your Bear and Rose wall decor
Every wall art order we send includes wall mounting tape. If possible we recommend using wall pins, as they will make it easier to reposition your purchase if you want to. However sometimes that's not possible - or you don't want to - so here's a step by step guide to mounting your piece using the supplied mounting tape.
1. There's a brown envelope in your order, containing strips of very strong double sided tape. You can use these to attach your item to a wall, door or other surface. The tape is very strong so you only need a very small amount, evenly spaced across the back of your item.
2. Cut the tape into small pieces about 1cm long.
3. Peel off the yellow backing so one sticky side is exposed.
4. Place several of these on the back of your wall decor item. You'll need to give a good spread of tape across the whole item; some at each end, some top and bottom, and some in the centre.
6. Press the item firmly to the wall or surface.
7. All done! Step back and admire.
8. Then post a picture to instagram and tag us :) @bearandrose
If you need more help, or your item has multiple pieces, you can read another blog post here on how to use templates to mount your wall decor item.
As always - please be happy with the way you have mounted the items on your wall, as we are not responsible for how you do this. We are not responsible for any damage caused to your home, or liable for any harm if they fall. If placing above any sleeping or seating areas, please take extra care.